Welcome!!!

Welcome to Glad Grad! I hope you will enjoy reading my posts to this page. I will try to keep the topics interesting and discussion is always welcome.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Proud Grandma!

Isn't being a grandparent just the best thing in the world?!?  I never could have imagined just how much fun I would have or how much I would love my grandchildren!  I have one grandson right now, but there are two more babies on the way.  I spend as much time as I can get away with loving and spoiling my grandson and I intend to do the same when the next two come along.  I'm trying to get my grandson, who is 15 months old, to learn to call me Gammy.  So far, he's managed to get as far as "MiMi".  That's certainly alright, I'll take it as long as he calls me something!  If you would like to read some cute poems about grandchilren, you can visit http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/family/grandchildren-poems.asp .

No comments:

Post a Comment