Welcome!!!

Welcome to Glad Grad! I hope you will enjoy reading my posts to this page. I will try to keep the topics interesting and discussion is always welcome.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And Baby Makes Three...

Ultrasound picture of my new grandson!
This past weekend I attended a baby shower for my youngest daughter at First Baptist Church Midwest City, where we attend church.  She is 34 weeks pregnant.  She had an absolutely wonderful shower!  There were many people in attendance and she received a ton of gifts.  I am so excited for her that it went so well.  I can hardly believe that in just about six short weeks I will have another grandbaby to hold and dote over.  She is having a boy so this will make two grandsons.  My oldest daughter is also pregnant and is due the end of July (gender yet to be determined).  God has been so wonderful to bless our family with three new babies in such a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment